-   -   formula to compose a list of values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/185977-formula-compose-list-values.html)

PeSt

formula to compose a list of values

Hello,

I looking for a formula or macro to compose automaticaly a list of unique
values based on a worksheet column
for instance

column B
then list of values is in different cells A and B and C and E

Any idea ?

thanks a lot for your help !

Lapeste

Gary''s Student

formula to compose a list of values

See:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ListFunctions.aspx
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007h

"PeSt" wrote:

Hello,

I looking for a formula or macro to compose automaticaly a list of unique
values based on a worksheet column
for instance

column B
then list of values is in different cells A and B and C and E

Any idea ?

thanks a lot for your help !

Lapeste

Teethless mama

formula to compose a list of values

=IF(ISERR(SMALL(IF(MATCH(List,List,0)=ROW(INDIRECT ("1:"&ROWS(List))),MATCH(List,List,0)),ROWS($1:1)) ),"",INDEX(List,SMALL(IF(MATCH(List,List,0)=ROW(IN DIRECT("1:"&ROWS(List))),MATCH(List,List,0)),ROWS( $1:1))))

ctrl+shift+enter, not just enter
copy down