-   -   Comparing info on 2 spreadsheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/185975-comparing-info-2-spreadsheets.html)

jenn

Comparing info on 2 spreadsheets

I need to compare information in one spreadsheet and see if it compares to
information in another spreadsheet - - there are 3 columns in each
spreadsheet - Is there a formula I can use for this? I'm very lost and any
help would be greatly appreciated...

ryguy7272

Comparing info on 2 spreadsheets

There are multiple ways to do this. Here are two solutions for you to try:
http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/3gf2e
http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/3gf2g

Copy/paste your data into these models and click the control button(s) to
run the macro(s).

Regards,
Ryan--

--