-   -   freeze frames button inactive (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/185971-freeze-frames-button-inactive.html)

Woody

freeze frames button inactive

trying to freeze frame the top line and seen all info on how to do but it
won't let me = the button on tool bar for freeze frame is in grey how do I
activate it [using a non-commercial use excell]
--
thanx

Reitanos

freeze frames button inactive

Are you referring to Freeze Panes? If so, you would select A2 to set
the top pane to be row 1.

On May 2, 9:39 am, woody wrote:
trying to freeze frame the top line and seen all info on how to do but it
won't let me = the button on tool bar for freeze frame is in grey how do I
activate it [using a non-commercial use excell]
--
thanx

Woody

freeze frames button inactive

yes freeze panes and yes I have seen all info etc about selecting A2 but the
tick area on the tool bar in windows freeze panes is grey and inactive and
will not do anything when i click on it
--
thanx

On May 2, 9:39 am, woody wrote:
trying to freeze frame the top line and seen all info on how to do but it
won't let me = the button on tool bar for freeze frame is in grey how do I
activate it [using a non-commercial use excell]
--
thanx

Gord Dibben

freeze frames button inactive

See one reply in your other posting.

Please do not multi-post.

Cross-post if you must, but don't multi-post.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP