Old February 20th 14, 04:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Drop Down List - Select Multiple Items

<scripthi</script

Old November 19th 14, 06:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Wednesday, April 30, 2008 5:00:02 PM UTC-4, Per Jessen wrote:
Hi

If you use a List Box it's possible to allow mulit select.

Open the properties window and find the field MultiSelect and enter the
value to "1 - fmMultiSelectMulti"

Regards,
Per

"VLH" skrev i meddelelsen
I need to select multiple items from a drop-down list that I created
because
there are times where more than one item is needed.

For example, my drop-down list might contain the following:
apples, oranges, pears, lemons, mangos

I want the data cell to show that I selected: apples, oranges, pears (for
example).

Is this possible?

I have also been trying to be able to select multiple items from a drop-down menu and have them show up in the same cell and cannot figure out how it is done. Where is the "properties window?" Is this a change that should be applied to the entire document or should the column with the drop-down menu be highlighted when I enter the "1 - fmMultiSelectMulti" value?
Old November 21st 17, 02:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

And here is my solution: completely free and easy to understand.
http://www.vlsiip.com/exceltips.html

On Friday, November 21, 2014 at 3:48:21 PM UTC, Gord Dibben wrote:
See Debra Dalgleish's solution.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/excel-d...-multiple.html

Gord

Old October 16th 18, 01:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

--

Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc is registered in England with number 358949.
The registered office of the company is situated at Gain Lane, Bradford,

If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform the sender by replying to the email that you have
received in error and then destroy the email.
If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy or rely on the email or its
attachments in any way.

This email does not constitute a contract in
writing for the purposes of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions)
Act 1989.

Our Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase, as may be
amended from time to time, apply to any contract that we enter into. The
current version of our Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase is
available at:http://www.morrisons.co.uk/gscop
<http://www.morrisons.co.uk/gscop

Although we have taken steps to ensure
the email and its attachments are virus-free, we cannot guarantee this or
accept any responsibility, and it is the responsibility of recipients to
carry out their own virus checks.