-   -   Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/185669-pivot-table.html)

nathan_savidge

Pivot Table

Hi,

I have not done pivot tables for a long time, so would be grateful of some
help.

I have the following data:

Name Qty Revenue Include
Nathan 2 1000 1
Steve 3 1500 1
Nathan 1 1000 1

I want a pivot table to appear like :

INCLUDE

NAME QTY REVENUE
Nathan 3 2000
Steve 3 1500

Can anyone help? I am nearly there, but cant get the qty and revenue to be
side by side, they come underneath each other.

ryguy7272

Pivot Table

Here ya go:
http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/3gc74

Notice, right-click in the table, click Pivot Table Wizard, click Layout,
and view...

Take a look at these links for more info.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm

Ryan---
--
RyGuy

"nathan_savidge" wrote:

Hi,

I have not done pivot tables for a long time, so would be grateful of some
help.

I have the following data:

Name Qty Revenue Include
Nathan 2 1000 1
Steve 3 1500 1
Nathan 1 1000 1

I want a pivot table to appear like :

INCLUDE

NAME QTY REVENUE
Nathan 3 2000
Steve 3 1500

Can anyone help? I am nearly there, but cant get the qty and revenue to be
side by side, they come underneath each other.

Roger Govier[_3_]

Pivot Table

Hi Nathan

on the PT, just drag your Data button and drop on Total

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"nathan_savidge" wrote in message

I have not done pivot tables for a long time, so would be grateful of some
help.

I have the following data:

Name Qty Revenue Include
Nathan 2 1000 1
Steve 3 1500 1
Nathan 1 1000 1

I want a pivot table to appear like :

INCLUDE

NAME QTY REVENUE
Nathan 3 2000
Steve 3 1500

Can anyone help? I am nearly there, but cant get the qty and revenue to
be
side by side, they come underneath each other.

nathan_savidge

Pivot Table

Hi Ryan,

That site (http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/3gc74) is not allowed on
my work internet. Can you download it and email it to me, if i send you my
email.

Thanks

Nathan.