-   -   format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/185571-format.html)

fhl

format

I'm in excel 2000. I have no protection set on the sheet or workbook. I
select a range of cells that I want to format, when I go to format in the
toolbar and click on cells nothing happens. Any ideas on what to look for to
allow "format" to be functional would be appreciated.

Fred

Marcelo

format

check conditional format
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"fhl" escreveu:

I'm in excel 2000. I have no protection set on the sheet or workbook. I
select a range of cells that I want to format, when I go to format in the
toolbar and click on cells nothing happens. Any ideas on what to look for to
allow "format" to be functional would be appreciated.

Fred

fhl

format

no conditional formatting is set. Any other thoughts?

"Marcelo" wrote:

check conditional format