-   -   Need help with spreadsheet. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/185372-need-help-spreadsheet.html)

Sean.rogers[_2_]

Need help with spreadsheet.

I have put together a spreadsheet containing customer orders. Each row is one
order and has info like start date, finish, ship, Fabrication, Equipment, and
delivery dates, Salesmen and so on. Half of the dates and certian other info
is automaticaly calculated.
My question is when I insert a new row I have to use the Fill Handle to drag
down the formula's. Shouldn't they be there after I insert a new row. Every
row in the spreadsheet is the same. What am I doing wrong?

exalan

Need help with spreadsheet.

Hi

use right click and choose "fill series", you should be alright...
--
exalan