-   -   Limit access to certain worksheets (tabs) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/18522-limit-access-certain-worksheets-tabs.html)

bayhe

Limit access to certain worksheets (tabs)

Hi,

I have a excel file with 16 spreadsheets and I would like to limit access of
certain users to certain spreadsheets in the file. Is there any solution to
this?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Fred

I might suggest a short macro that unhides various worksheets based on
the user entering a specific password in a textbox or possibly even a
worksheet cell.
If you'd like more assistance, email me at and
I'll send you a typical spreadsheet.
Regards - Fred