-   -   Pivot tables..how to change multiple information in rows ... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/184921-pivot-tables-how-change-multiple-information-rows.html)

bj

Pivot tables..how to change multiple information in rows ...

HI - I want to change Sum of... to Average (example) but I want to change it
in multile fields all at the same time --- can this be done?

Thanks,

BJ

Debra Dalgleish

Pivot tables..how to change multiple information in rows ...

There's no manual setting that lets you change all the data fields at
the same time.

You could make the change with a macro though. There's a free add-in
here that lets you change them all to Average (or any of the other
functions):

http://www.contextures.com/xlPivotAddIn.html

--
Debra Dalgleish