-   -   Convert figure to words (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/184788-convert-figure-words.html)

Ashish Saxena

Convert figure to words

I want to convert an amount like 587 to Five hundred Eighty Seven. How Pl. help

Mike H

Convert figure to words

Hi,

Install the Morefunc addin which will provide many new Excel functions
including =NBTEXT()
Which does number to words conversions.

http://xcell05.free.fr/english/

alternatively do it with code

http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm

Mike

Mike

"Ashish Saxena" wrote:

I want to convert an amount like 587 to Five hundred Eighty Seven. How Pl. help

Ashish Saxena

Convert figure to words

Dear Sir,

Thanks for reply. Pl. know me that which add-in need to be install

Ashish

"Ashish Saxena" wrote:

I want to convert an amount like 587 to Five hundred Eighty Seven. How Pl. help

Mike H

Convert figure to words

The addin is called 'Morefunc' and you get it by following the link in my
last post

Mike

"Ashish Saxena" wrote:

I want to convert an amount like 587 to Five hundred Eighty Seven. How Pl. help

ryguy7272

Convert figure to words

This is a great resource for such things:

Ryan---

--
RyGuy

"Ashish Saxena" wrote:

I want to convert an amount like 587 to Five hundred Eighty Seven. How Pl. help

ryguy7272

Convert figure to words

Look here is you are having trouble setting it up:
http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/3g27h

--
RyGuy

"Ashish Saxena" wrote:

I want to convert an amount like 587 to Five hundred Eighty Seven. How Pl. help

shah shailesh

Convert figure to words

Hi Ashish,

In case you need to convert amount in words as per Indian number system
(using Lakh, Crore) and formatting cells as per Indian Decimal System (e.g.
1234567.00 to 12,34,567.00) you can download one free addins "Indian Rupees"
from below site.

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

Or download one workbook "indianspellnoformula" (scroll to 5 or 4 for
English) from below webpage, which has formula to convert numbers to words
as per Indian System.

No VBA codes required.

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/misc.htm

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.

Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/menuaddins

"Ashish Saxena" wrote in message
I want to convert an amount like 587 to Five hundred Eighty Seven. How Pl.
help

Ashish Mathur[_2_]

Convert figure to words

Hi,

I have a non macro solution on my website. Please refer to question 9 on
the following link http://ashishmathur.com/solutions.aspx.

Ashish Mathur
www.ashishmathur.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/excelenthusiasts