Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default tieing copies together

I set up a master file on an Excel Spreadsheet. Within one workbook I make
copies of the master, but need to do several variations of that master. Is
there a way, when I make the copy, to keep the worksheets tied together, so
that when I make a change on the master spreadsheet that same change will
also take affect on the copies of the master?
Currently, I am having to make the change to each copy of the master.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can group all sheets together (right-click on a sheet tab then
select from the dialogue box), and when you do this then a change to
one sheet will be reflected in all the other grouped sheets. Be sure
to ungroup the sheets afterwards, though (right-click a sheet tab
again).

Hope this helps.

Pete