-   -   Need Help with Excel2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/184332-need-help-excel2007.html)

Buzz Local#30

Need Help with Excel2007

I am trying to enter in a formular that will enter in a year to date total
wage for a particular state in each state I have worked? can any one help?

Fred Smith[_4_]

Need Help with Excel2007

Yes, if you provide more information. Tell us how your data is laid out, and
give us an example of what the results you want to see.

Regards,
Fred.