-   -   format text inside Concatenate (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/183414-format-text-inside-concatenate.html)

andy62

format text inside Concatenate

In xl03, is there a way to format selected text inside a Concatenate
function? There are a couple words I want to bold, but don't see any
function like UPPER() which would let me specify bold. TIA

Dave Peterson

format text inside Concatenate

Formulas don't allow this kind of character by character formatting.

--

Dave Peterson