-   -   email in my excel spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/183318-email-my-excel-spreadsheet.html)

LeeAnn

email in my excel spreadsheet

I have a column on my spreadsheet that I put email adresses in and if i click
on one of them my write message box in msn automatically opens up and i can
write that person a message but how do i do that if i want to send the same
message to all the addresses on my spreadsheet? Can anyone tell me how to do
that?
--
LeeAnn

ryguy7272