-   -   Transferring function results to another sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/183307-transferring-function-results-another-sheet.html)

KaKa

Transferring function results to another sheet

How do I get excel to transpose the answer from a formula on the first sheet
and display it on sheet 3?

Dave Peterson

Transferring function results to another sheet

Maybe the worksheet function =transpose()
or edit|copy followed by edit|paste special|Transpose

--

Dave Peterson

Gaurav[_2_]

Transferring function results to another sheet

Can you elaborate?

"KaKa" wrote in message
How do I get excel to transpose the answer from a formula on the first
sheet
and display it on sheet 3?

KaKa

Transferring function results to another sheet

On sheet 1 & 2, I enter names and scores. On sheet 3, I want to be able to
list the top 10 scores with their names, as well as keep track of how much
money was paid out to them.

"Gaurav" wrote:

Can you elaborate?