-   -   How do I format the Font in an Active X Drop Down List? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/183247-how-do-i-format-font-active-x-drop-down-list.html)

Daryl - Honeywell

How do I format the Font in an Active X Drop Down List?

It appears as though I have an Active X control for a Drop Down List. I
didn't create the document, so I'm not sure. However, I want to format the
size of the text in the list, but under Format Control, I don't have that
option. The only options for this Control (when I right click) are Cut,
Copy, Grouping, Order, Assign Macro, and Format Control. There is no
associated macro. Under Format Control, I only have the option of changing
the physical size of the box and changing the input range of where the list
is being pulled from, the cell link, and the # of drop down lines. I'd be
happy to send the document to anyone that thinks they can help. Sounds
simple, probably is, but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks for your help,
Daryl