-   -   What is fomula for entering dates that are 7 days apart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/183245-what-fomula-entering-dates-7-days-apart.html)

G'maNancy

What is fomula for entering dates that are 7 days apart?

I have a worksheet that I am entering payroll data for employees in and in
column A of Worksheet I am entering the payroll date with a Subtotal between
each month. Our pay dates are every consecutive Friday. What is the
formula/function that I can enter that will calculate the correct date in
each row of column A without having to manually enter each Friday of a
calendar year.

Pete_UK

What is fomula for entering dates that are 7 days apart?

Just add 7 on to the previous date, i.e.:

A2: =A1+7

Format the cell as you like it, then copy this down (assuming your
first date in in A1)

Hope this helps.

Pete