-   -   data transfer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/183079-data-transfer.html)

dave242006

data transfer

I created two work sheets. When i put data into sheet one I want it to be
able to automatically copy the same data from selected cells in sheet 1 to
sheet 2
Is this possible ???
If so can anyone help me out here

pdberger

data transfer

Dave --
Let's say the 'source' cell (where you type the data) is on Sheet 1, cell
A1. The 'target' cell (where you'd like Excel to update it) is on Sheet 2,
cell B2.

In the 'target' cell, type:

='Sheet1'!A1

HTH