-   -   Linking using Macors (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/182765-linking-using-macors.html)

[email protected]

Linking using Macors

Hello,

I am trying to create an error report based on multiple worksheets in
a workbook. I want to gather 7 or 8 cells from a worksheet and create
a new row in the error report with the information.

I have determine that using this function (='worksheet-name'!$C$7) i
can do it manually. the only macro that i have been able to come up
with hard codes the values in and i dont know how to have it loop
through all worksheets in my workbook.

Any help would be much appreciated

Mike

Mike

Linking using Macors

This may get you started
Sub WorksheetLoop()
Dim wsName As String
Dim WS_Count As Integer
Dim i As Integer
WS_Count = _
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Count
' Begin the loop.
For i = 1 To WS_Count
wsName = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets(i).Name
MsgBox "SheetName is:" & wsName & vbCrLf & _
"Value is" & Worksheets(wsName).Range("A1").Value
Next i
End Sub

" wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to create an error report based on multiple worksheets in
a workbook. *I want to gather 7 or 8 cells from a worksheet and create
a new row in the error report with the information.

I have determine that using this function (='worksheet-name'!$C$7) i
can do it manually. *the only macro that i have been able to come up
with hard codes the values in and i dont know how to have it loop
through all worksheets in my workbook.

Any help would be much appreciated

Mike- Hide quoted text -

This helped. thank you very much