-   -   Can Excel list all of a workbook's worksheets on a worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/182302-can-excel-list-all-workbooks-worksheets-worksheet.html)

[email protected]

Can Excel list all of a workbook's worksheets on a worksheet?

I'd like to get a list of all worksheets in a workbook so I can then
construct links to the same cell in each sheet.

Ron de Bruin

Can Excel list all of a workbook's worksheets on a worksheet?

hi bob

Try this macro to create the links for you
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

" m wrote in message
I'd like to get a list of all worksheets in a workbook so I can then
construct links to the same cell in each sheet.

Gord Dibben

Can Excel list all of a workbook's worksheets on a worksheet?

Private Sub ListSheets()
'list of sheet names starting at A1
Dim rng As Range
Dim i As Integer
Worksheets.Add(After:=Worksheets(Worksheets.Count) ).Name = "List"
Set rng = Range("A1")
For Each Sheet In ActiveWorkbook.Sheets
rng.Offset(i, 0).Value = Sheet.Name
i = i + 1