-   -   Print with cell value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/182174-print-cell-value.html)

Freshman

Print with cell value

Dear expert,

In a worksheet, is there a way whenever I print the contents of any parts,
values of 2 fixed cells (say L1 & M1) will always be printed to the row two
rows under the last printed row? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

ryguy7272

Print with cell value

File Page Setup Sheet, you can choose the Print Area here.
Does that help?

Regards,
Ryan---
--
RyGuy

"Freshman" wrote:

Dear expert,

In a worksheet, is there a way whenever I print the contents of any parts,
values of 2 fixed cells (say L1 & M1) will always be printed to the row two
rows under the last printed row? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Gord Dibben

Print with cell value

Excel has no "rows to repeat at bottom".

You could place the contents of L1 & M1 in the Footer.

Sub CellInFooter()
With ActiveSheet
.PageSetup.CenterFooter = .Range("L1").Value _
& " " & .Range("M1").Value
End With
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 23:38:03 -0700, Freshman
wrote:

Dear expert,

In a worksheet, is there a way whenever I print the contents of any parts,
values of 2 fixed cells (say L1 & M1) will always be printed to the row two
rows under the last printed row? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Freshman

Print with cell value

Hi 7227,

Thanks for your help. Regards.

"Freshman" wrote:

Dear expert,

In a worksheet, is there a way whenever I print the contents of any parts,
values of 2 fixed cells (say L1 & M1) will always be printed to the row two
rows under the last printed row? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Freshman

Print with cell value

Hi Gord,

Thanks for your code and it works well. Thanks again.

wrote:

Dear expert,

In a worksheet, is there a way whenever I print the contents of any parts,
values of 2 fixed cells (say L1 & M1) will always be printed to the row two
rows under the last printed row? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Gord Dibben

Print with cell value

Good to hear