-   -   How do you link one sheet to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/182141-how-do-you-link-one-sheet-another.html)

LinkingQs

How do you link one sheet to another

I am trying to link one sheet to another; I have over 50 sheets in one
workbook and instead of copying and pasting I just want to link it. Is this
possible?

Sliver Rayne

How do you link one sheet to another

enter "=" then click on the sheet/cell that you would like to populate the
current cell.
--
Karrie

"LinkingQs" wrote:

I am trying to link one sheet to another; I have over 50 sheets in one
workbook and instead of copying and pasting I just want to link it. Is this
possible?

Gord Dibben

How do you link one sheet to another

What cells are you linking to where?