-   -   Target.Value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/181954-target-value.html)

lehigh46

Target.Value

Hi All,

I have a sheet from Excel 2003 which has the code below written in the
"view code" in the sheet tab(s)

'Customize to the cell you want to act as the mirror
[B1] = Target.Value

I have since obtained a new computer with Excel 2007 installed.
It doesn't work in this new version.
Am I missing something?

thanks for any help you can give me.

Tom

Dave Peterson

Target.Value

Maybe you didn't enable macros?

Maybe the Target was more than one cell?

--

Dave Peterson

lehigh46

Target.Value

Thank's Dave.
I enabled the macros & that fixed the problem.