Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default HOW CAN THIS BE DONE?

I need a Function to copy a series of Rows (each four Rows Together)
dependent on a criteria on the same sheet and paste it in another
Sheet.

EXAMPLE:

111 222 333 444 USD
#
111 222 333 555
#
111 333 444 555 EUR
#
111 222 333 444
#
111 333 444 555 EUR
#
111 222 333 777
#
111 333 444 112 JPY
#
111 222 333 000
#

I would like copy each 4 rows (each 4 starting with the row containing
the currency) and paste them on a different sheet dependent on the
currency. So if I had 2 groups(4 rows each) in EUR(like the example
above) i would like to past them in the "EUR" Sheet. And the ones
containg the USD to the "USD" and the same for JPY (and other
currencies as well).

I hope I was able to explain my intention..and thank you in advance.