-   -   Sick Time Reports (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/181545-sick-time-reports.html)

TckyTina

Sick Time Reports

I am trying to come up with a sick time report (very simple) that adds 4.0
hours of sicktime on the 1st and 15th of every month - and will allow me to
plug in time off and have it deducted. Does anyone have this already?

ryguy7272

Sick Time Reports

I'm sure you can find something useful at one of these links:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...595491033.aspx

http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/

Regards,
Ryan--