-   -   How do I delete a page in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/181458-how-do-i-delete-page-excel.html)

need help

How do I delete a page in excel

I need to delete my second page in excel. Any suggestions?

Tyro[_2_]

How do I delete a page in excel

Second page of what?

Tyro

"need help" <need wrote in message
I need to delete my second page in excel. Any suggestions?

Susan

How do I delete a page in excel

select & delete all the rows that encompass the material you don't
want anymore.

OR

set your print range to just the "first page".
susan

On Mar 26, 7:16*pm, "Tyro" wrote:
Second page of what?

Tyro

"need help" <need wrote in ...

I need to delete my second page in excel. Any suggestions?- Hide quoted text -

Gord Dibben

How do I delete a page in excel

Is a "page" a worksheet or a printed page of a worksheet?

If the former, right-click on the sheet tab and delete sheet.

If the latter, change your print area under FilePrint Area

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP