-   -   How do I forecast future payments by analyzing past payments? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/18133-how-do-i-forecast-future-payments-analyzing-past-payments.html)

CeeBee

How do I forecast future payments by analyzing past payments?

I keep a ledger of payments on excel. It is literally a months column with
the payments from each remitter (Remitter's name in the Remitter's column).
I want to see if we have any upwards or downwards trends in payments. How do
I do this. I have looked at the instructions and I can't figure them out. I
don't want to know how it works. Just how to do it.

Barb R.

Do you want to do something graphically?