-   -   Autofilter in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/180783-autofilter-excel.html)

JsiPxi

Autofilter in Excel

Because I have merged some cells over 2 rows, when I try and autofilter them,
only half the row of data comes up. How can I stop this from happening?

Dave Peterson

Autofilter in Excel

Remove the merged cells and put the value in each row???

If you want to try, then visit Debra Dalgleish's site for a way to fill empty
cells from the value in the cell above.

http://contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

--

Dave Peterson