-   -   If statments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/180495-if-statments.html)

Lweiss

If statments

I have a workbook with 2 spreadsheets, I want to create an if statment that
does the following.....
in workbook 2 cell A,if workbook 2 cell J contains the letter c then put
cell g from workbook c else null....

How can this be done??

Lweiss

If statments

Correction

If workbook 1 cell J contains the letter C then put cell G from workbook 1
in workbook 2 cell a else null.

"Lweiss" wrote:

I have a workbook with 2 spreadsheets, I want to create an if statment that
does the following.....
in workbook 2 cell A,if workbook 2 cell J contains the letter c then put
cell g from workbook c else null....

How can this be done??

Per Jessen

If statments

Hi

Assuming that you want to compare values in row 1, try this formula in cell
A1 in sheet2.

=IF(Sheet1!J1="C";Sheet1!G1;"")

Regards,

Per