-   -   chart normal distribution/standard deviation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/180344-chart-normal-distribution-standard-deviation.html)

colettey29

chart normal distribution/standard deviation

Is there an easy way that I can create a chart for a normal distribution
and/or input data so that a chart includes one standard deviation above and
below a specific number? (I have the exact numbers of the mean and what one
standard deviation is... just trying to figure out how to set this up in
excel to easily create a chart.) thanks in advance!!

Mike Middleton

chart normal distribution/standard deviation

Please don't double-post. You have a reply in the charting newsgroup.

"colettey29" wrote in message
Is there an easy way that I can create a chart for a normal distribution
and/or input data so that a chart includes one standard deviation above
and
below a specific number? (I have the exact numbers of the mean and what
one
standard deviation is... just trying to figure out how to set this up in
excel to easily create a chart.) thanks in advance!!

colettey29

chart normal distribution/standard deviation

I apologize for the double-post --- I had posted here first and then realized
that there was a "charts" discussion group and thought it would make more
sense there. thanks for your help.