-   -   Linked Reports (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/179530-linked-reports.html)

soulfire

Linked Reports

I need to link three spreadsheets together and when the first spreadsheet is
updated I need it to update the other spreadsheets. The problem is if I
add/delete a row in the first spreadsheet the change doesn't carry over and
then I need to redo the entire worksheet. Any suggestions?

pdberger

Linked Reports

SF --

If I understand it, you want to add rows simultaneously to multiple
worksheets. To do that:
1) Select the first one.
2) If they're contiguous, shift-select the last one. If they're separated
by other sheets you don't want to mess with, ctrl-select each one.
3) Do what you're going to do. Remember that, until you select a worksheet
other than the ones with which you've been working, you'll continue to do the
same action to all of them. That can make some problems for you, so be
careful.

HTH