-   -   Lookup, index, match? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/179482-lookup-index-match.html)

Kikuchisawa

Lookup, index, match?

I'm trying to link a order log with inventory to decide whether to order or
not.
Inventory have 22 type of supplies. But I can't get it to connect between
the formula, I want to used "IF" but the function will not accomodate, Lookup
value get me #N/A. Can anyone gave me any idea??

Jim

Lookup, index, match?

Tell us about your data layout.