-   -   Rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/179174-rows.html)

Deborah

Rows

I have a worksheet with 716 rows and I need to chose every 17th row. I am
very new to excel please help me...

Ron Coderre[_2_]

Rows

You already have an active thread open
on that question(with the subject "Filter").
Posting duplicate questions just causes confusion and annoyance.

--------------------------

Regards,

Ron
Microsoft MVP (Excel)
(XL2003, Win XP)

"Deborah" wrote in message
I have a worksheet with 716 rows and I need to chose every 17th row. I am
very new to excel please help me...

Gary''s Student

Rows

Here is a very simple method using AutoFilter. In an un-used column, enter:
=IF(MOD(ROW(),17)=0,"X","") and copy down

The column will be blank except for rows 17, 34, etc....

Apply Autofilter to this column to hide the other rows.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200772

"Deborah" wrote:

I have a worksheet with 716 rows and I need to chose every 17th row. I am
very new to excel please help me...

Deborah

Rows

I apologize for that. I didn't make myself clear that I am very unfamiliar
and the response I got I could not understand. Again I apogize for any
confusion I caused you.

"Deborah" wrote in message
I have a worksheet with 716 rows and I need to chose every 17th row. I am
very new to excel please help me...

Deborah

Rows

Thank you I hope I was not a bother or annoyance to you as the other person
posted.

"Deborah" wrote:

I have a worksheet with 716 rows and I need to chose every 17th row. I am
very new to excel please help me...

Gord Dibben

Rows

Why do you want to choose these rows is a question that has not yet been asked.

Perhaps you don't have to choose them to work with them.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP