-   -   Theme color doesn't change when I click it? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/178907-theme-color-doesnt-change-when-i-click.html)

Rachey

Theme color doesn't change when I click it?

I downloaded a template and I can't change the theme. Am I doing something
wrong?

Gord Dibben

Theme color doesn't change when I click it?

What is the URL of the template?

What do you mean by "theme"?

What occurs when you try to change the "theme", which I assume is some kinda
formatting.

Generally the templates downloaded from the MS Template Gallery have the sheets
protected.

Go to ToolsProtectionUnprotect Sheet.

No password should be required.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP