-   -   Worksheet tabs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/178614-worksheet-tabs.html)

SAK

Worksheet tabs

I use Excel 2003. I have several worksheets with tabs for each day of the
month.
Is there a way to run a find and replace of the month on all the worksheets
in a workbook? (Example: the tab text is 01.dd.08. Goal -- replace all the 01
tabs text with 03 without clicking on and editing each tab individually.)
--
SAK

Gary''s Student

Worksheet tabs

Run this little macro:

Sub tabfixer()
v = "03"
For Each w In Worksheets
n = w.Name
w.Name = v & Right(n, 6)
Next
End Sub

Next month just change the v= statement and run again
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200771