-   -   shared workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/178351-shared-workbook.html)

Kim T

shared workbook

I've got a shared workbook that I track changes on the problem is I can not
copy the shared workbook to another book even if its shared also. When I
unshare the workbook my track changes disappear. How can I keep the shared
book, and copy it to another book, and track changes?

ryguy7272

shared workbook

Right-click on the worksheet tab, check 'Move or Copy' and then click 'Create
a copy'. Does that work for you?

Regards,
Ryan---

--