Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Per Capita Formula

Hi there,

I've been given the task to figure out a per capita formula based on
information given to me.

I have the following columns:
- Claims Paid
- Paid Deposits
- # of Employees
- Expenses
- Cost Per Employee

From these columns I'm supposed to calculate the following:
- Per Capital Accident Incidence
- Per Capita Sickness Incidence
- Accident Claims Duration (Days)
- Sickness Claims Duration (Days)

Am I missing some info?

Thanks,

Teri
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Reegan --

It looks like you have a column for perhaps a month, then one with total $
claims paid, total $ deposited, etc. If that's the case, I don't see how
you're going to get incident rates, when you didn't mention capturing the
number of events. I also didn't see you capturing the number of accident or
sickness days for those calculations. Or did I miss something?

HTH

"Reegan" wrote:

Hi there,

I've been given the task to figure out a per capita formula based on
information given to me.

I have the following columns:
- Claims Paid
- Paid Deposits