-   -   Lookup functions in Works Spreadsheet 8.0 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/178092-lookup-functions-works-spreadsheet-8-0-a.html)

cityboyjerry

Lookup functions in Works Spreadsheet 8.0

When I use a formula in a lookup function and I save the file and close the
file
Works 8.0 adds +1-1 to the end of my lookup function. This is done every
time I
save & close the file. This can get very long & cause the formula to return
an error
message.
If I use whole numbers i.e. 2, 5, 16,2013, etc. ,it will not add +1-1 to the
formula.

What's up with this?

--
cityboyjerry

Sandy Mann

Lookup functions in Works Spreadsheet 8.0

This is an Excel Newsgroup, try in the works newsgroup
microsoft.public.works.win

--
HTH

Sandy