-   -   exchanging rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/178028-exchanging-rows.html)

nada

exchanging rows

hi, i want to know if there is a way that enables me to exchange two rows in
a worksheet including there functions and formats.

Bernie Deitrick

exchanging rows

Select the first row, hold down the shift key, grab the thick border, and drag the row up or down to
where you want it. Then do the same thing for the second row.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP