Old April 25th 18, 08:38 AM
Junior Member

Tool to change the format of exel file or another file
https://www.coolutils.com/TotalOutlookConverterPro
https://www.coolutils.com/TotalMailConverterPro
now im trying to convert exel to html

Old February 8th 20, 04:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sorting Numbers with letter suffixes

Thank God for providing the actual solution...

Everyone above is annoying.
Old July 9th 20, 03:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Monday, February 25, 2008 at 4:09:52 PM UTC-6, Terry Bennett wrote:
Is there a way I can sort numbers such that if I have a letter suffix (ie;
2A, 3B, etc), they are sorted after the original number, ie; 2A between 2
and 3 then 3B between 3 and 4?

Thanks.

I am in need of help exactly like this, but none of the answers so far are working for me. I have racecar #'s that I need to sort by, example 1, 1A, 2, 3, 4, 4V, 7, 8, 9, 9D, 10, 20, 30, 40, 40H, 42, 45, 45b, 60, 70, 80, 123, 132, 132A, 132C, etc. Is this possible in Google Sheets? Or is my only option to do it manually??

Stacy