-   -   sum addition function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/177711-sum-addition-function.html)

mryan

sum addition function

The sum function at the bottom of Excel keeps disappearing. How do I
get it back?

Bob Phillips

sum addition function

--
---
HTH

Bob

"mryan" wrote in message
The sum function at the bottom of Excel keeps disappearing. How do I
get it back?

Bob Phillips

sum addition function

Move the mouse to that area, right-click, and select Sum

--
---
HTH

Bob

On Feb 24, 5:34*am, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
--
---
HTH

Bob

"mryan" wrote in message

The sum function at the bottom of Excel keeps disappearing. *How do I
get it back?- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Bob but this does not work. It may be bug .

RagDyeR

sum addition function

That XL feature is situated on the "Status" bar.

Is there a possibility that your Status bar has been de-activated?

Click on View in the Menu Bar, and make sure that "Status Bar" *is* checked.

--
HTH,

RD

"mryan" wrote in message
On Feb 24, 5:34 am, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
--
---
HTH

Bob