-   -   Need to multiply a bunch of figures (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/177168-need-multiply-bunch-figures.html)

Grd

Need to multiply a bunch of figures

Hi there,

I have a set of figures 24, 20, 30, 10 that I need to multiply with
eachother. I want the computer to do this for me without me having to
multiply each cell. Is there an equivilant to the Sum function.

I'm really stuck and I need to do this for my boss

Any help would be greatly appreaciated

Thanks

Suzanne

Beege

Grd wrote:
Hi there,

I have a set of figures 24, 20, 30, 10 that I need to multiply with
eachother. I want the computer to do this for me without me having to
multiply each cell. Is there an equivilant to the Sum function.

I'm really stuck and I need to do this for my boss

Any help would be greatly appreaciated

Thanks

Suzanne

=PRODUCT() ?

Beege

RagDyeR

Need to multiply a bunch of figures

Individually:

=Product(24,20,30,10)

In an array, say A1 to A4"

=Product(a1:a4)
--

HTH,

RD

"Grd" wrote in message
Hi there,

I have a set of figures 24, 20, 30, 10 that I need to multiply with
eachother. I want the computer to do this for me without me having to
multiply each cell. Is there an equivilant to the Sum function.

I'm really stuck and I need to do this for my boss

Any help would be greatly appreaciated

Thanks

Suzanne

Grd