-   -   GOTO today? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/176860-goto-today.html)

annm

GOTO today?

In a list of dates created from formulas, how do I GOTO today?

Don Guillett

GOTO today?

Look in the vba help index for FIND

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"annm" wrote in message
In a list of dates created from formulas, how do I GOTO today?

Bob Phillips

GOTO today?

Range("A1:A20").Cells(Application.Match(CLng(Date) , Range("A1:A20"), 0),
1).Select

--
---
HTH

Bob

"annm" wrote in message
In a list of dates created from formulas, how do I GOTO today?

annm

GOTO today?

Thank you so much! There were 100 choices in VBA help.