-   -   Runtime Error '-2147352565 (8002000b)' (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/176611-runtime-error-2147352565-8002000b.html)

JohnQ

Runtime Error '-2147352565 (8002000b)'

Everytime I started my Excel 2007 in Vista, I always get the following error
message:

Microsoft Visual Basic
Run-time error '-2147352565 (8002000b)':
Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled or of a
type that does not accept the focus.

I need to click the End button in the message box then Excel can then be used.

I'd like to know what is/are the cause(s) of this error and how I get rid of
this.

Many thanks for your help.

JohnQ

Ron@Buy

Runtime Error '-2147352565 (8002000b)'

This runtime error -2147352565 (8002000B) refers to an "Invalid index" and
is probably a missing file/path in your windows registry.
Try a registry scan
http://www.registryfix.com/contact.htm
which will identify the problem and maybe suggest a solution.