-   -   how do I set a button in a sprdsheet to email that sprdsheet to me (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/176249-how-do-i-set-button-sprdsheet-email-sprdsheet-me.html)

Chuck

how do I set a button in a sprdsheet to email that sprdsheet to me

I am writing a website. I have a link that opens an Excell spreadsheet. I
need the user to be able to enter some data and click a button field with a
hyperlink that will email the entire worksheet to me

Michael M

how do I set a button in a sprdsheet to email that sprdsheet to me

Hi Chuck

I use this code for sending an E-Mailed sheet to me.

Sub Email()
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail "E-mail Name"
MsgBox "This completed form has been sent to name"
End Sub

You can then put a button on the screen and assign this macro to it.

Regards
Michael M