-   -   networkdays and holidays (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/175656-networkdays-holidays.html)

TST

networkdays and holidays

I am currenlty using networkdays formula to cacluate the number of days it
takes for a product to arrive to our company. (i.e. arrival date - order
date = lead time). How can I modify networkdays to not count certain
holidays.

Would it be possible to have another worksheet that I can store holidays so
the formula does not count that day?

Thank you.

Laura Cook[_2_]

networkdays and holidays

Put the arrival date and the order date in A1 and A2, and then put the dates
of the holidays in cells, say C1, C2, C3, etc...Select the cells with
holiday dates and name the range "HOLIDAYS" using the Name Box.

The formula then can read something similar to::

=NETWORKDAYS(A1,A2,HOLIDAYS)

"TST" wrote in message
I am currenlty using networkdays formula to cacluate the number of days it
takes for a product to arrive to our company. (i.e. arrival date - order
date = lead time). How can I modify networkdays to not count certain
holidays.

Would it be possible to have another worksheet that I can store holidays
so
the formula does not count that day?

Thank you.

TST