-   -   calculate date differences in years and months (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/17558-calculate-date-differences-years-months.html)

Joyce

calculate date differences in years and months

How do I calculate differences in dates in months and years? I can do days,
months, and years, but not a combination.

JulieD

Hi Joyce

something like this
=DATEDIF(A1,B1,"y")&" years, "&DATEDIF(A1,B1,"ym")&" months"

with your starting date in A1 and your ending date in B1

Cheers
JulieD