-   -   Using formulas for survey (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/175555-using-formulas-survey.html)

snappl3

Using formulas for survey

which functions should i be using. This survey is used to identify if
clients are high risk factors or not. I need to take certain yes and no
answers and certain answers are weighted differently. Then if that number
isn't a certain percentage it must be delivered with a yes or no answer.
Help anyone?? Thanks

Tyro[_2_]

Using formulas for survey

You might build a table for the yes answers which has an weight for each
question. You can build a similar table for no answers.
The tables should occupy the same rows as the answers for ease of use. By
that I mean if your answers are in A1:A20 your yes table could be in B1:B20
and the no table in C1:C20. Then you could do something like
=SUMIF(A1:A20,"yes",B1:B20)+SUMIF(A1:A20,"no",C1:C 20)
Tyro