-   -   Multiple if functions with sum (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/175467-multiple-if-functions-sum.html)

Louisa

Multiple if functions with sum

I need to embed if and sum functions. I know there is a way of doing this if
you have more than one condition. For example if you wanted to sum if column
A had a value of 1 and column b had a value of 2, then sum the column c
values.

I believe there is an add in but am not too sure how to get it.

Mike H

Multiple if functions with sum

Louisa,

Sumproduct may be a better option

=SUMPRODUCT((A1:A1000=1)*(B1:B1000=2)*(C1:C1000))

Mike