-   -   ComboBox data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/17499-combobox-data.html)

SSHO_99

ComboBox data

Excel 2000 (Office 2k) SR1.

I created a combo box a while ago and added names. Now I can't remember
how to add more names. How can I find where the existing names are stored
so I can edit/add more? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Bob Phillips

Probably got a range linked to it somewhere.

If it is a forms combobox, right-click on it, select Format Control, and
select the Control tab.See if Input Range links to cells.

If it is a Control toolbox combo, select the control, and double-click it.
This should take you into the VBE with that control selected, and you can
check its ListFillRange property in the Properties pane.

--

HTH

RP

"SSHO_99" wrote in message
Excel 2000 (Office 2k) SR1.

I created a combo box a while ago and added names. Now I can't remember
how to add more names. How can I find where the existing names are

stored
so I can edit/add more? Can someone point me in the right direction?

SSHO_99

Thanks,

The data was in a hidden worksheet in the same workbook. I should have
known/been able to find it myself.

Thanks for your help.

Steve